Hello, Spring in Coral Gables!
It’s officially Springtime and there are so many ways to enjoy the beautiful weather here in Downtown Coral Gables. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and all of the stunning flowers are blooming. Take advantage of this breathtaking time of year with one of these fun-filled day outdoor activities in Coral Gables:
- Rent a bike for the day from No Boundaries Sport and explore the area by wheels. Check out all the nooks and crannies that are hard to see by car and much slower to see by foot! Don’t forget to borrow some helmets and abide by the riding laws.
- Walk Miracle Mile from one end to the other, then hop on a free ride back by using the Freebee service.
- Try your hand at painting with the Art in the Park series hosted by Coral Gables Museum. Get lost in nature at one of our several local parks and paint what you see with guidance from an expert artist.
- Dine underneath the palm trees at one of our many restaurants featuring outdoor seating. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, there are several spots in Downtown Coral Gables that offer dining outside any time of day!
- View the latest public art piece stemming from Illuminate Coral Gables, the AR-interactive Kiki Smith constellations hanging from the palm trees in Giralda Plaza. These pieces utilize augmented reality to “come to life” and show you the constellations in a 3D form! When you stop by, hold up your phone to them to see the amazing technology work.